Chief Executive Officer Profile
- ANA SHRESTHA FROM KATHMANDU,NEPAL
- FINISEHED MY GRADUATION AND MBA –INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FROM HOLMES INSTITUTE SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA.
- CEO/ FOUNDER OF DE MAKER AND A CHAIRWOMEN OF VENUS BUSINESS GROUP PVT LTD
- BOARD MEMBER OF RSTCA FOUNDATION AND RSTCA VENUS EDUCATION
- LIMITED PARTNER RSTCA PRIVATE EQUITY ,KATHMANDU ,NEPAL
- AWARD HOLDER AS A TEN MOST INFLUENTIAL WOMEN OF NEPAL2020 ORGANISED AND HOSTED BY WOMEN WITH VISSION, RSTCA, KATHMANDU, NEPAL.
- MY MAIN OBJECTIVE IS TO HELP YOUTH IN TERM OF EDUCATION AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
- AND ALSO GIVING THEM AN OPPUTUNITY TO GROW
- HELP WOMEN PART IN POSSIBLE WAY AND AWARENESS FOR WOMEN RELATED ISSUE IN SOCIETY
“ Art of recovering from failures” like this statement am so positive ,ambitious and never give up on my dreams and hopes Those who are lit by their passion are the object of envy among their peers and the subject of intense curiosity. They are the source of good ideas. They make the extra effort. They demonstrate the commitment. They are the ones who, day by day, will rescue this drifting ship. And they will be rewarded. With money, confident, and responsibility, undoubtedly. But with something even better too: the kind of satisfaction that comes with knowing your place in the world. We are sitting on a huge potential boom in productivity — if we could just get the square pegs out of the round holes It’s how we hold ourselves accountable to the opportunity we’re given. Most of us are blessed with the ultimate privilege.
Co-founder of Venus Business Group Pvt Ltd now partnering with RSTCA-Harvard Education ,Graduated and did Master from Australia ,have collected so many experience during 14 years of stay in that country which is an extra advantage and believe this will help me to make understand Australian Value and education to students .
It allows education providers to gamify their classrooms and make learning exciting for their students. Students earn reward points for every action that is conducted in a learning environment, including things such as watching educational videos, and playing educa tional games. started entrepreneurship journey after returning from Sydney ,Australia
Being An Award Holder of Most Influential Professional women of the year 2020 organized by women with vision .I believed my hard work paid off . In education field the “First, I notice the education systems in most countries do not provide the motivation for students to reach further voluntarily. Second, parents in this region are prepared to pay to see their children to excel academically. And third, ultimately students have an influence on their parents’ spending pattern.”
537 total views, 1 views today