Disaster Relief Emergency Fund
In partnership with Lions Club, Rotary Club, Scout, JCI, Societies, Association, Federation, Chambers and Clubs we have partnership and network all over Nepal. When there is natural or any calamities we will open the fund that time for local support and rescue.
Disaster response and recovery
- Natural disasters have been increasing in number, scale and complexity. Our experience tells us that there is an urgent need to properly link humanitarian response to disaster preparedness and risk reduction, as this saves lives, is cost-effective and builds resilience.
- We know that this approach makes a lasting difference, because it has been a cornerstone of our work for decades.
- RSTCA volunteers live in the communities they serve, and are present before, during and after a crisis.
- They are the first to respond when disaster strikes and have the greatest motivation in helping their community recover.
- Volunteers know best how to comfort and support the affected people, because they are the affected people.
- We are active in health (including extensive HIV/AIDS programming), food security, water and sanitation.
- We deliver programming addressing the humanitarian consequences of climate change, urbanization, violence and regular and irregular migration.
- We work in close collaboration with communities to support their capacity building.
Promoting social inclusion and peace
- We promote the practical application of the Fundamental Principles.
- We support the integration of disadvantaged people into their communities.
- Our volunteering and youth networks contribute to cross-generational dialogue, bridge divides between religions and cultures, and quietly challenge discrimination wherever it is encountered.
to apply for funding please kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
349 total views, 1 views today