The RSTCA Scholarship is designed to assist students of Nepal to obtain a university degree. Scholarships are available, on a competitive basis, to:
- High school seniors
- Undergraduate students (all years)
- Community college students transferring to four year universities
- Graduate Students
Awards are based on merit; amounts range from $500 to $5,000, based on relative need, among the Scholars selected.
- Must be Nepali
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for undergraduate and graduate students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US, for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Complete FAFSA or state based financial aid application (if applicable)
- All majors and graduate fields accepted
- Emphasis on STEM majors
To apply for Scholarship please do write with all your details at firstname.lastname@example.org. or email@example.com
We are having funds for scholarship for deserving, marginalized group, women and other who are seeking funds!
Funding is for Secondary Level, Higher Secondary Level, Bachelors Level and Masters Level! Funding can be fully funded or partially funded depending upon the availability of fund. Selection will be done by Committee of RSTCA Foundation and has solely right to select the candidate. Funding will be transparent and all the donation received and those who receive the funds will be posted on media.
395 total views, 2 views today